Jump to navigation
Blogs written by the Cochrane UK Trainees
- Meet the Cochrane Trainees and engage in evidence!
- We call him tortoise because he taught us - reflections on a workshop for trainees held at the Cochrane UK & Ireland Symposium 2017, by Rufaro Ndokera
- Writing a Cochrane Review - the trainee experience by Rufaro Ndokera, Eoin O'Sullivan and David Roberts
- Talking with patients about sex. Asking, Listening, Learning by Rufaro Ndokera, Chris McAloon, Eoin O’Sullivan, Rachel Kuo, Chris Jones and Natalie Blencowe
- Why should I care about antibiotic resistance? by James Chan, Rachel Kuo, Eoin O’Sullivan, Rufaro Ndokera, Neha Pathak and Bosun Hong
- Recurrent abdominal pain in children: evidence and uncertainty by Rufaro Ndokera
- Rules for the road to recovery: factors affecting the use of protocols for ventilation weaning in intensive care by Rufaro Ndokera
- Ventilated, oxygenated and oh so comfy: positioning preterm babies by Rufaro Ndokera
- Videolaryngoscopy: watch this space by Rufaro Ndokera
- Yummy, yummy in my tummy, getting big with milk from mummy. Getting preterm babies feeding orally - a roundup of current evidence by Rufaro Ndokera
- Hospital at Home Increases the Chances of Dying at Home by Anna Sutherland (also published in The BMJ Opinion).
- There were twins in a bed and Cochrane said no difference by Anna Sutherland
- Frequently Asked Questions for Palliative Medicine Specialty Trainees by Anna Sutherland and Katrien Naessens.
- Cochrane systematic review highlights the importance of lactulose in the management of hepatic encephalopathy by Anna Sutherland, Faeqa Hami and James Maggs
- A pinch of evidence on how to cut salt intake by David Roberts
- Texting 2 quit – using mobile phones to help people quit smoking by David Roberts
- Trust me, I’m a patient! Managing anticoagulation therapy by David Roberts
- How should we deal with non-culprit lesions during a STEMI? A mid-night conundrum by Chris McAloon
- Sensitivity and specificity explained by Saul Crandon
- Fluid resuscitation: evidence-based solutions? by Kinseng Tong
- No more neurosurgery for unruptured brain AVMs? by Jason Yuen