We have rounded up Cochrane evidence to help support athletes seeking to win a gold medal …and for everyone that is inspired to get active!
Cryotherapy: does it work and is it safe?
Injection treatments for Achilles tendinopathy
Knee orthoses for patellofemoral pain syndrome
Rubefacients for musculoskeletal pain
Stretching -does it reduce muscle soreness after exercise?
Treating Shoulder (proximal humeral) fractures in adults
Topical non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for acute musculoskeletal pain
Surgical fixation methods for tibial plateau fractures
- Featured Review: Topical NSAIDs for acute musculoskeletal pain in adults
- Blog post: AHPs and physical activity: a force for change
- Blog post: Cryotherapy: it’s cool, but is it evidence-based?
- Blog post: Getting people to exercise: what do we know about what works?
- Blogpost: Health professionals get active on Twitter!
- Blog post: Topical NSAIDs: good relief for acute musculoskeletal pain