Clinical Trials Training - 10th and 11th February 2021.
Free virtual workshop for Cochrane Information Specialists and Assistants
Cochrane UK is hosting a free virtual workshop on ‘Identifying unpublished trial data: trial registers, clinical study reports and other information sources’.
The workshop will be split into two sessions:
- 10th February 2021, from 10.00am to 12:30pm (GMT).
- 11th February 2021, from 10.00am to 12:30pm (GMT).
Outline of the day:
- Why do we need to know about clinical trials and ongoing research?
- What are trials registers? Background and brief history
- Key trials and trials’ results registers – identifying and searching; the presenters' website
- Clinical study reports and obtaining trial information from regulatory agencies: the (US) FDA and (European) EMA
- Other resources to identify unpublished trial data: preprints, HTA sources, other trial initiatives such as Crossmark
- Record management issues: downloading results, documenting and reporting searches
Facilitators: Julie Glanville and Carol Lefebvre.
To join the workshop, please register for both sessions in advance using the form below.
There are limited places! Please register as soon as possible to secure your place.
You are only eligible to attend if you have a role of 'Information Specialist' or 'Assistant Information Specialist' in Archie.
Your registration will be subject to confirmation. If you haven’t received the confirmation email within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closes on Monday 8th February 2021.
For general enquiries, please contact email@example.com