Win a sponsored place to attend the Cochrane Ireland and Cochrane UK 2020 symposium in Dublin.
This year, Cochrane Ireland and Cochrane UK are holding a symposium at The Gibson Hotel, Dublin, on the 21st and 22nd April.
The symposium is an annual event for all our networks, including Ireland- and UK-based Cochrane contributors, researchers, health professionals, students, charities, patient advocates, and other interested groups.
We are holding a competition offering three free places at the event.
The prize includes:
- Free registration. Including access to all sessions, conference materials, lunch on both days and coffee breaks
- Accommodation. If you are based in Ireland, accommodation is for a maximum of one night (21st April). If you are based in the UK, accommodation is for a maximum of two nights (20th & 21st April)
- Reasonable travel expenses to and from Dublin (e.g. standard return fare, whether by train, bus, car or air)
To apply, you must be based in Ireland or the UK.
We invite applications from:
- full-time students with an interest in evidence-based decision-making
- health professionals
- health consumers (defined as patients, or persons with personal experience of a health condition, health and social care service users, caregivers or family members who are involved with someone with a health condition).
We ask that the prize winners write a short blog reflecting on their time at the symposium and how they hope to apply any learning.
To enter the competition, please fill in this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/S79WGMV
The deadline for applications is Friday 6th March 2020 at midday. Applicants will be notified by Friday 13th March.
Find out more about the symposium, and browse the programme brochure, here: https://ireland.cochrane.org/