Please note, we have now closed the expressions of interest form (as of mid-July). Thank you to everyone who has volunteered - we will be in touch shortly.
We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working volunteers to join our team for the event. Volunteers will be given an induction, and full support to excel in the role. If you are interested, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Volunteers will get:
- Free access to the conference on the days you are volunteering
- The opportunity to attend some sessions, learn more about the future of healthcare evidence, and meet worldwide experts. You can view the conference programme.
- Experience in conference management and a certificate to add to your CV
- Up to 600 Cochrane membership points (200 points per day, find out more about Cochrane membership)
- Free lunches, tea and coffee throughout the event
Please note that volunteers are responsible for their own travel (and accommodation, if needed) so this will be a great opportunity for someone based in London who has easy access to the Queen Elizabeth II Centre.
Join us as a volunteer at the 2023 Cochrane Colloquium in one of these roles:
As a room manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Making sure the room is set up before each session
- Creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for each session
- Welcoming each speaker and assisting them with any tasks before and during the session
- Making sure delegates come and go smoothly
As a registration assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering any registration queries
- Helping direct individuals to the correct place
- Assisting the registration hosts
As a welcome helper, your responsibilities will include:
- Being one of the first friendly faces delegates see when arriving at the Colloquium
- Answering any queries at the initial stage of the conference
- Directing and accompanying delegates, speakers and other visitors to their relevant registration point
As a speaker buddy, your responsibilities will include:
- Accompanying speakers to and from each location
- Being an enthusiastic and friendly face for each speaker to talk to
- Answering any queries the speakers may have
As a general helper, your responsibilities will include:
- Being on call around the event to help anyone who needs it
- Handling problems efficiently and effectively
- Having a rounded knowledge of the event as a whole
Any questions? Please get in touch: email@example.com