Watch the webinar on how to improve Cochrane dissemination products and share Cochrane evidence more effectively
Knowledge Translation (KT) in Cochrane is delighted to announce the launch of its Dissemination Checklist - a new resource that can improve the quality, consistency and translatability of dissemination products that present findings of a Cochrane intervention review.
The 18-item Checklist and accompanying guidance is for anyone in Cochrane who produces, or wants to produce, dissemination products or dissemination product templates. It shares the components of a high-quality dissemination product that you can check against your own product, along with tips and suggestions to use when creating your product, and examples of applying the new Checklist in practice.
The webinar videos below covers the following:-
- Brief review of the checklist items
- How the checklist can be used in practice
- Where to find further support and resources to improve dissemination products
- Webinar presenter bios and slides
- More information about the Dissemination Checklist
- Print-friendly checklist
- Checklist flyer
- Information on how to share Cochrane Evidence