Cochrane UK and Cochrane Ireland are hosting a free 90-minute webinar for secondary school pupils aged 16-18 years interested in studying healthcare-related subjects at university.
We invite pupils to join us for an introduction to Evidence-Based Health Care (EBHC) on either:
- Tuesday 20th September from 4pm-5:30pm (BST); or
- Wednesday 28th September from 4pm-5:30pm (BST)
Please note, you only need to sign up for one session as the content will be the same on both dates.
During the interactive session, we will explore these questions, and more:
- What is Evidence-Based Health Care (EBHC) and why is it important when making decisions about our health?
- How can we find out if a treatment is effective and safe?
- Why is it important to question what you read and hear about health?
We have a limited number of spaces, so please only register if you are a secondary school pupil based in the UK or Ireland.
Teaching staff are welcome to pass this information on to interested students and encourage them to sign up individually. Alternatively, teachers are welcome to register for the webinar on behalf of their class. For example, a group of pupils are welcome to join the webinar while sitting together in their classroom.
- Complete the registration form for Tuesday 20th September (4:00pm-5:30pm BST)
- Complete the registration form for Wednesday 28th September (4:00pm-5:30pm BST)
Once you have completed the form, we will be in touch soon with the details you need to join on the day.
Any questions, please get in touch with Selena or Becky: firstname.lastname@example.org