Evidence-Based Mental Health (BMJ journal), Cochrane Common Mental Disorders and Cochrane UK are teaming up to discuss the latest Cochrane evidence on ketamine in mood disorders on Google Hangout.
Google Hangout is a live video stream which anyone can watch. We will have a panel of expert speakers on the video stream discussing the evidence and respond to viewers questions that come through Twitter.
- Keith Hawton (Oxford, UK)
- Dan Iosifescu (New York, USA)
- Rupert McShane (Oxford, UK)
- Michael Ostacher (Stanford, USA)
- Andrea Cipriani (Oxford, UK)
The Hangout will be live for one hour, this Friday at 3pm BST:
- To watch, click here (You can also watch below)
- To tweet the speakers a question use #EBMHchat
- To read the Cochrane Review, click here
- To share the Hangout advert, click here
- To read the EBMH blog, click here